From Cone to Glass 3
Hop Harvest Day
This one-of-a-kind opportunity provides an immersive experience of the current crop year and offers insights into new hop varieties. Join BarthHaas expert and hop grower Stefan Stanglmair as he guides you through the unique BarthHaas quality system and demonstrates how to identify and prevent pests and diseases that can impact hop yield and quality.
Hop Harvest Day
BarthHaas expert and hop grower Stefan Stanglmair will present the BarthHaas quality system and show you how to recognize pests and diseases that can arise during the hop growing season.
Which pests and diseases are there and how do they affect the quality of hops?
How can I recognize high quality hops?
What do I have to consider when professionally evaluating hops?
Afterwards, you will be trained in sensory evaluation.
per person (incl. VAT)
- Harvest update 2023
- Introduction to new hop varieties
- Theory and background of the BarthHaas Quality System
- Recognizing pests and diseases
- Recognizing typical variety characteristics
- Introduction to Hopsessed - The Language of Hops
- Creating aroma profiles of raw hops
The course registration fee includes the following:
- Practical hands-on experience at a hop farm
- Snacks, lunch & beverages
- Sampling of various hops
- Our Hop Aroma Wheel and a notebook
- Certificate after the event
BarthHaas Expert and Hop Grower
Technical Manager Brewing Solutions
The course will take place at the hop farm of Stefan Stanglmair.
Hopfenbaubetrieb Stefan Stanglmair
Willertshauser Straße 2
These Courses Might Also Interest You