"Hop Inspiration for Non-Beer-Beverages"
This exciting two-day hopinar is all about discovering new ways to use hops. To do this, we will look at sensory evaluation of hops and different hop products. With all the tools of the BarthHaas Campus at our disposal, we will also take this opportunity to develop new and inspiring hoppy beverages.
Inspiration for Non-Beer-Beverages
Hop Inspiration for Non-Beer-Beverages
Let us inspire you with new beverage ideas for your portfolio and help us spread the word about hops. Markus Ernst and our Campus team will lead you through the world of hops.
- Attendance Seminar
- Online Seminar
per person (incl. VAT)
- there is currently no online seminar for this course -
2 day hopinar on 12.12.2023 and 13.12.2023
- Insight into the world of hops
- Update on hop varieties, the hop market and innovative hop products
- Introduction to HOPSESSED - the language of hops and an effective tool for hop sensory evaluation
- Selection of varieties and hop products for your customized beverage flavor design
- Tips and tricks for using hops in beverage production
The course registration fee includes the following:
- Hop samples
- Pellet samples
- Various hop product samples
- Course materials
- Course certificate
- Refreshments, including dinner on the first day of the course
Technical Manager Brewing Solutions
The course will take place on the premises of the BarthHaas Campus in Nuremberg.
Bright and modern rooms, our in-house taproom, a bonitier room with sensory studio and our centerpiece the concept brewery invite creative work and exchange of ideas.
Good to know:
The registration deadline is 10 days before the event, spaces on the course are limited.
For accommodation, we recommend the Hotel Bruderherz in Nuremberg:
Nuremberg main station is about 5 minutes’ walk from the Bruderherz.
The S1 train leaves from the main station every 20 minutes and takes 12 minutes to BarthHaas. Alight at the stop "Nürnberg Mögeldorf". BarthHaas is (almost) directly opposite the stop.
The seminar is open to all interested parties, but is also part of the classroom training program of the "Candidates of the IMB".
All further information can be found here
These Courses Might Also Interest You