Hops Academy Goes Berlin
In addition to a compact sensory training, you can expect all the important facts about the hop market locations and interesting technological details about dry hopping.
Inside Hops Berlin
Together with VLB-Berlin, BarthHaas offers a compact Hops Academy training course on the topics of sensory analysis, hop market and dry hopping.
per person (incl. VAT)
1 day hopinar on 22.06.2023 in Berlin
- 10:15 Welcome
- 10:30 Overview varieties and market - what does the future look like?
- 11:00 Hopsessed - tasting hop pellet samples
- 12:15 Lunch
- 13:00 Dry Hopping: technical implementation & suitable products
- 13:45 Aroma/taste changes in hop-intensive beers
- Tasting beer
The course registration fee includes the following:
- Hop samples
- Pellet samples
- Course materials
- Course certificate
- Refreshments, including lunch
Head of BarthHaas Campus
Dr. Christina Schönberger
The course will take place as part of Brewers Day on 22.06.2023 at the Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei in Berlin (VLB) e.V.
Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei in Berlin (VLB) e.V.
These Courses Might Also Interest You